Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Hard Top Headlining

The headlining on my hardtop is in a dreadful state!. The previous owner
managed to rip a hole 2 inch in the centre of the main part and around the
edges e.g. the bits below the windows are a tasteful shade of very off white
and BRG over-spray. Plus the front corners on the inside are rusty and are
poking through the lining

Has anyone relined the hardtop? Is it difficult and are all the bits
available?
Any thoughts on who would be the best suppliers of bits for this?

The exterior and chrome are all in good condition so I intend fitting the
hardtop
to the Stag during the winter... and no Winter hasn't quite set in yet here
in Southern England

Regards

Nick
76 Mk II