Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Stag Carburator Question

Hello fellow Stag Owners

I have a question concerning the carburators on my 76 Auto Stag. My
mechanic told me to replace the needle and the part which the carb
needle is guided or where the carb needle goes into. This because a
former person working on the carb did an adjustment which put the carb
to run very lean. The adjustment cant be made correctly now without
these new parts.

Whats the name for the part where the neelde goes into? Does Rimmer Bros
have this part?

Thank you very much.

Regards Peter
Walzenhausen, Switzerland

1976 Triumph Stag Auto
1966 Corvette Coupe
1969 Jensen Interceptor MkI
1973 Iso Rivolta Lele (almost rustored now)

  Peter R. Aeschlimann        Mail : ai5@domain.elided
  Kantonsspital St. Gallen     WWW  : http://www.kssg.ch
  Abteilung Informatik           Tel  : +41 (0)71 494 23 23
  CH-9007 St. Gallen            FAX  : +41 (0)71 494 28 90