Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Melbourne Contact

Greetings Brian,

There are two Triupmh clubs that I am aware of in Melbourne

Triumph Sports Owners Association (TSOA); and
               GPO Box 5020Y,
               Melbourne, Victoria 3001
               Australia

               Telephone: International 61 3 9642 3311
               http://home.vicnet.net.au/~tsoavic/

and

Triumph Car Club of Victoria (TCCV)
     Contact: P.O. Box 336, Malvern VIC 3144

I think that both of these clubs cover all models - I don't know of a
Stag-specific club in Vic

Cheers,

Scott
74 Stag, restoration almost complete :)