Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V4 #5

Dear Ron:

100KPa = 14.7lbs/sqinch = 1Atmosphere (approx). Take care not to confuse
absolute pressure and gauge pressure (the latter is the pressure above the
1atmosphere we all prefer to breathe).

Thus I think your gauge is reading 20 Kilopascals (KPa) or 1/5 of an
atmosphere, or about 3 lbs/square inch.

Mike Bennett
Sydney