Stag/Stag Digest Archive

RE: Stag "SUBJECT" Line, Importance Thereof:

Sorry All, (hands behind back, head bowed)

I started out the "Yikes" subject and it seemed to fit when I typed the
original message. There was a more suitable word but it wasn't polite to
broadcast.

I do agree with the importance of subject line as it helps locate
solutions quickly, but I do get quite a few subject lines such as..

Re: stag-digest V3 #98 (?????)

I am also a Notes user, "Yippee", and I use a Lotus Notes Discussion
database to file all my Stag related messages, I can even catagorise
them under Block, Water pump, Chains etc.. and search for text...

Regards

Richard Hudson
73 White Auto Stag