Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Stag "SUBJECT" Line, Importance Thereof:

Hello Peter and Richard,
    I tried the renaming method, until the directory I was saving the
digest posts to became about 25 - 30 megabytes after only one year.  I
was saving three mailing lists postings info.  Then the thought occured
to me that the posts to the digest are already on a computer, accessable
to me anytime of the day or night thru the internet, thanks to Richard
Welty's service of hosting the digest and archiving the letters.  They
are searchable, so why duplicate the effort of saving them on my
computer?

My humble opinion...

Regards,
Glenn Merrell