Stag/Stag Digest Archive

TRA Nationnal meet

Hello to all,
I have just read that The Triumph Register of America is holding its
national meeting in Cumberland, Md this year. This location in western Md
makes it a practical venue for many Stag owners in the Mid-Atlantic states
and further west. I am interested to see if any members out there have
plans to attend? I live in Frederick,Md so I'm sure I will make it, it
would be great to see a high turnout of Stags there.
 If anybody is interested further details can be can be obtained from: John
Warfield, 934 Coachway, Annapolis, MD 21401. Tel: 410-974-6707.
Russ Brown.
(LE 21533U).