Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: TRA Nationnal meet

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, rudibrown wrote:

> Hello to all,
> I have just read that The Triumph Register of America is holding its
> national meeting in Cumberland, Md this year. This location in western Md
> makes it a practical venue for many Stag owners in the Mid-Atlantic states
> and further west. I am interested to see if any members out there have
> plans to attend? I live in Frederick,Md so I'm sure I will make it, it
> would be great to see a high turnout of Stags there.
>  If anybody is interested further details can be can be obtained from: John
> Warfield, 934 Coachway, Annapolis, MD 21401. Tel: 410-974-6707.
> Russ Brown.
> (LE 21533U).

Meaning no disrespect whatsoever towards TRA -- some of my best friends
are TRA members :-) -- they are geared entirely towards the earlier TRs.
Specifically, they cater to the TR2/3/3A/3B and, more recently, TR4/4A. I
don't know what provisions they might make at their National meet for a
Stag class, though.

Of course, there is the VTR Convention in Hudson, WI, on July 21-24, 1998.
Not as practical for Mid-Atlantic Stag owners, but....

There is more information at <www.vtr.org> for those interested.

Thanks, and I apologize for the plug!

--Andy

* amace@domain.elided                     *