Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Smiths gauges

Just a quick note for list members in Sydney Australia.

I have recently had an oil pressure gauge made using original Smiths parts.
The shop did a terrific job at a reasonable price and I thought I would
pass their details to the list in case anybody in this region is looking
for a gauge shop.

The gauge was manufactured by Manly Auto Instruments, 19 Carter Rd
Brookvale Sydney Australia, speak to Jason on 02 9938-4114.

In case anyone is wondering, I have no financial interest in this shop and
have not gained any benefit from this posting.

Guy Grunwald