Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: Barrett & Rimmer Bros.

Hi
At Rimmer I guess its a question of who you get.
Most of them are helpful, but sometimes you get the odd customer unfriendly
response.
I find SOC unfriendly on the phone that is poor personal service but  actually
give a good material service.
For me the best are James Paddock and Cardinal. I have never been to Fitchet
or WINS.
I think Fitchett is the most optimistic advertiser. He has had a LH
airconditoner fan motor in his ad for about four years. I can't imagine who
will ever buy it, I have never seen an Aircon Stag for sale but would love to
have one.
ther must be some out there in RHD.
Peter Howells