Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: [4] Front Suspension Question

Hi
I am glad you bottomed it out. I am amazed it turns out to be the cross
member!
I couldn't see how the relationship between Strut and Wheel(Tyre) could be
affected by the  crossmember. I am still sticking with my vertical link shims
theory. Of course a wrong crossmember could mean having to put in many shims
to get the wheel upright, then  followed by problems of tyre strut contact.

I have a new problem. Throttle sticking slightly open. Will not go always
return to tick over speed, but sticks at 1100 rpm. A quick flip of the boot
will dislodge and a slow one relodge it. I'll have a look later on to see what
I can see.

Peter Howells