Stag/Stag Digest Archive

Re: stag-digest V3 #79

In a message dated 01/03/98  16:03:19, you write:

<< I bought a set of mud laps for my Stag from Rimmers. The instructions made
no
 sense. I called Rimmers for help. I was (rudely) told that no Englishman had
 ever had a problem, so why was I having a problem. I no longer deal with
 Rimmers. >>

When you find out my father would be delighted to know how these fit,
particularly which holes at each level to use and how on earth the tooth pick
shaped piece of steel comes into the equation.

Dad has also phoned for help,spoken to parts suppliers at Stoneliegh and is
still not sure enough to embark on drilling holes in the wheelarch.

Andy Maughan
LD1500