Italian Cars/Italian Cars Digest Archive

Re: New Fiat Wheels

Jim: To answer some comments below.... I can get Panasports in Fiat bolt
pattern in 13, 14 and 15 in dia in correct 98 X 4. Also have two types of
after market wheels in (98 x 4) 13 to 15 inch dia up to 7 in wide. Can check
them out at... http://www.fiatparts.com/closeup.htm   .  These come chromed,
polished or painted. I also have a set of new 14 x 5.5 Cromodora flat iron
cross as used on 81 Limited Editions, a couple of new 13 X 5.5 of same and 3
new Dino 15 X 7 5 bolt wheels. Plus plenty of used.
Happly Holidays everyone.

Bruce's Parts Bin      PH. 609-358-1555
PO BOX 301, Blackwood, N.J. 08012
E-Mail: fiatparts@domain.elided or bruces@domain.elided
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com
PH. 609-358-1555                 Bruce's Parts Bin