Re: Reply: Reply: [ihc] Ebay Warning

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Borck" <tborck@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 19:20
Subject: Reply: Reply: [ihc] Ebay Warning

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Ryan Moore wrote:

He's on Main street,  Murfreesboro is right off of I-24 though (the one
you're talking about) so he's still not far from the interstate at all.

> Several years ago, I drove down from Nashville to look at what he
> had for sale.  Some of it was good stuff.
>
> All the Scout vehicles and stuff is lying outside in the barnyards, and in
> any of one of several barns/farm buildings, behind their house.
>
> Can't be too many people in Murfresboro with that many Scout parts.

Nope, although it's Murfreesboro.  ;)

>> One guy said he's surprised he'd
> > even bother listing on the BB, something to the effect that he was
surprised
> > anyone on the BB would buy from him.
>
> Yea, the guy I'm thinking of is a Mr. Personality.

I don't know anything about his personality.  In this case, the comment was
that no one would buy from him because he'd ripped so many people off
before/ otherwise dissapointed people in parts sales.

> The name wouldn't mean anything to me.
>
> I would *personally* inspect before *any* money changes hands.
>
> Caveat emptor.

Know what you mean... of course, in this auction, he demands some $$$ within
48 hours of auction end...

-Ryan

---