Re: [ihc] COE 4x4 Loadstars

----- Original Message -----
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: "Ted Borck" <tborck@domain.elided>; "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: "Joel Furtek" <heelsroll@domain.elided>; "Rocky Lear"
<rockylear@domain.elided>; <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 20:18
Subject: RE: [ihc] COE 4x4 Loadstars

I disagree with the comparison.  It talks about sitting on unsprung weight,
not being on a suspension and then riding on top of unsprung weight.     The
seat reference doesn't count either because it doesn't have to do with the
weight underneath.   In fact, the rough ride isn't due to the weight at all!

-Ryan

---