Re: Reply: [ihc] Ebay Warning

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Borck" <tborck@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 09:22
Subject: Reply: [ihc] Ebay Warning

> With getting into specifics of how this person is - I believe I've met
> this guy on one of my visits to the Nashville area - is his father a
> doctor?

I'm guessing you're asking *who* he is?

I'm not sure, I don't know much about him really since he's never really
been up here while I've been here. I can find out fairly easily though.  The
guys from around here know who he is, although from talking to them it's not
a really big surprise he'd pull something like this.  Other than parting out
almost every single scout in this area, including some rather nice ones
aparrently, he's stepped on a lot of toes.  One guy said he's surprised he'd
even bother listing on the BB, something to the effect that he was surprised
anyone on the BB would buy from him.

If you want his name, I don't really have any qualms with giving it to you,
he sells stuff under it so it's not like giving it out is a personal attack
or something.

-Ryan

---