Re: [ihc] Wiper motor rate control, engine question

Never got more than a month out of an application, but; then I put 3000
miles a month on the truck. That's alot of air, dirt, and water flowing
over that glass. Haven't applied it to the Travelall as yet, I get
intimidated by that giant windshield... :-)