Re: [ihc] Wiper motor rate control, engine question

On Dec 7, 2004, at 3:42 PM, Ryan Moore wrote:

I'm afraid that if I tried to change the wiper motor, the windshield frame
would fall apart, so I'm leaving it for now. With rain-x it's never an
issue. I drove through the remnants of Ivan and never had a problem with
visibility, even in torrential rains and no wipers.
I found your post interesting, Ryan. I've tried the Rain-X a couple of times and it's been terrible for me. It didn't do any good with the rain, and it made the wipers work exceedingly terrible.

Then my youngest son told me that the washer fluid with the Rain-X in it was THE answer, but I liked it even less.

Different wiper strokes for different folks. <g>

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs