Re: [ihc] Engine ID by pic

----- Original Message -----
From: <furtek@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 15:53
Subject: [ihc] Engine ID by pic

> If anyone has a few minutes to kill, could you please take a look at this
engine and ID it for me?

> Seller claims it's a 345, but too many things say nuh-uh for me to believe
it.
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4507683928>
>
> I'm not really looking at the truck, just surfing to relieve a little
stress from the workday.

The dizzy is a dead giveaway.  Maybe a 401 mis remembered by the owner?

> Sheesh, workin' for a livin' ain't all it's cracked up to be.  :-)
>
> My best to all in Binderland,
> Joel F

Heh, hope you're making out alright out there...

> PS  Just got a new 2bbl carb (350cfm) for the B184, the old one needed a
rebuild and was governed, not I should be able to break past the 3000rpm
barrier on occasion.  :-)

Don't you have to swap the dizzy too?

What are you planning on doing to the governor setup then?

-Ryan

---