Re[2]: [ihc] Engine ID by pic

Joel Furtek wrote:

JF> Speaking of AMC's, hope that cherry Travelall's working out well for you.

Joel, it is working out well.  I go back and forth between liking the
258 and wanting more power.  I've been working on the TA now fairly
steadily but haven't had to do anything major.  Just plenty of little
stuff to take care of.

As you well know, life has a way of changing things up.  I have two
sons, 2 and 5 years old.  My wife is now pregnant, with twins.  What
little time I have(had) will be seriously shrunk come next summer so
I'm trying to get as much done as possible now.

Getting the B140 back on the road is at the top of the list of major
projects but little things with other vehicles keep creeping in, as
should be expected.

Regards,

Ken