[ihc] Engine ID by pic

If anyone has a few minutes to kill, could you please take a look at this engine and ID it for me?

Seller claims it's a 345, but too many things say nuh-uh for me to believe it.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4507683928>

I'm not really looking at the truck, just surfing to relieve a little stress from the workday.

Sheesh, workin' for a livin' ain't all it's cracked up to be.  :-)

My best to all in Binderland,
Joel F

PS  Just got a new 2bbl carb (350cfm) for the B184, the old one needed a rebuild and was governed, not I should be able to break past the 3000rpm barrier on occasion.  :-)

Joel Furtek
202 Douglas Ave Unit 2B
Charlottesville, VA  22902
1-434-228-0993 (local cell)
<http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll>
Selling my c.1900 Waltons country home -- see my web site!