Re: [ihc] Engine ID by pic

On Dec 2, 2004, at 2:35 PM, ken.dunnington wrote:

The distributor location(and angle) indicates an AMC v8 to me.

Ken
Holy Crap as Frank says. Ken sent me to look more specifically at the motor. As he indicates, the distributor is on the wrong side of the engine for an IH SV

I should keep my rapidly formed opinions to myself, except it's so much fun to have an opinion when I don't know what I'm talking about. Less restrictive than one forcing one's self to know something before popping off.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs