RE: [ihc] Auction around Omaha next weekend.

Ed, your wife has already reached the point of 'maximum denial' ;) She no
longer counts, or really even sees your trucks. Unless a hunk of IH iron
occupies a spot that she has/had plans for, you are golden to grow the
fleet. Trust me on this one, I stopped asking permission *years* ago :)

Jim