RE: [ihc] Auction around Omaha next weekend.

Jim,

Last week I had 5 of them lined up in the farmyard. It wasn't
intentional at first. Remember One Toke Over the Line? "Not that we
needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious
collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can".

When I realized that they were positioned where she had to be attentive
backing out of the garage I moved them right quick.  She doesn't mind
looking at them, but when they interfere the issue comes up.  I made the
mistake of having her car sit out in a snow storm only once. "But honey,
the window wouldn't roll up on the Scout" just doesn't cut it when the
garage is 42 X 84'.

My billfold was light this morning, back to where it was yesterday
before I sold some IH parts. I think I'll pretend I didn't notice <g>.
That will take more than a few straws off the camel's back.

You could be right about "Maximum Denial" but I'm not sure I want to
find out.

Wouldn't trade her for the world.

Ed