Re[2]: [ihc] 6 door school bus Travelall on e-bay.

Ryan Moore wrote:

RM> If you look closer still, I think you'll see that the "spare tire" cover on
RM> the passenger side rear doesn't have the bulge for an actual spare tire like
RM> you'd expect.  Who wants to bet that it came with an undercarriage tire
RM> carrier?  Dang, means I need to find one of those types of covers for the
RM> panel...

I need one of those panels too.  Though I don't care if it has
provision for spare or not.  My spare is mounted underneath but I
think that was owner installed, not factory, and I'm not restoring
anyway.  Just would like to have something to cover up all the stuff I
have stowed in there.

Ken