From: Joel Furtek [mailto:heelsroll@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 12:51 PM
To: Jim Grammer
Cc: Ed Sohm; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [ihc] 6 door school bus Travelall on e-bay.

Jim,
You're right, 4 doors, and it compares very closely to the Springfield
ambulances in Crismon.
It's been on eBay 2x now, and he's come down pretty far on his price.
I was looking at it for my Rocinante; I'm working on a week or two
journey to clear my head and get out, and I figured buying an old IH in
the West somewhere would be a good start.  :-)
Anyway, from talking to him, it sounds like a neat rig.  But I don't
believe he's really had it on the highway, or put too many miles on it,
so I'm not sure how ready to go it is.
He also has a '76 Ford 4x4 van with a 460 and a C6 up right now.
Best,
JOel

On Wednesday, November 10, 2004, at 01:23PM, Jim Grammer
<jgrammer@domain.elided> wrote:

> [...]
River
>UT.
>
>This is a test of my will power, 'tho' I have absolutely no *need* for
>stretch Travelall.
>
>Jim

Joel Furtek
202 Douglas Ave Unit 2B
Charlottesville, VA  22902
1-434-228-0993 (local cell)
<http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll>
Selling my c.1900 Waltons country home -- see my web site!