RE: [ihc] 6 door school bus Travelall on e-bay.

## >> If you look closer still, I think you'll see that the "spare
## >> tire" cover on
## >> the passenger side rear doesn't have the bulge for an actual
## >> spare tire like
## >> you'd expect.  Who wants to bet that it came with an
## >> undercarriage tire
## >> carrier?  Dang, means I need to find one of those types of
## >> covers for the
## >> panel...

Ryan and i have been discussing this off-Digest for a bit now, so i'm
curious to know what the rest of your experiences are.  Ryan says he's seen
some kind of a bulge in the passenger side compartment cover on TravelAlls
that came with their spare tire in the compartment.  now, my 1010 and 1110
both have a regular flat-ish curve to the passenger side panel cover, just
like the panel on the driver's side.  Ryan indicates that all the TravelAlls
he's seen with an inside spare tire have had the afore-mentioned bulge to
the spare tire cover panel.

what are the rest of your experiences?  if you have a D series TravelAll
with the spare tire inside, what's the shape of the cover panel?  i've never
seen this bulge Ryan speaks of.  that's not to say it doesn't exist, just
that i've never seen it and neither of my TravelAlls have it.  if one or
more of you have such a panel with a bulge in it, could you send me a photo
of it so i know what it looks like?  i'd very much appreciate it.  i'm
really curious to see what he's referring to.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However; Don't take *my* word for it,
check it yourself.
"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one
behind." - General George S. Patton