Re: [ihc] 6 door school bus Travelall on e-bay.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Grammer" <jgrammer@domain.elided>
To: "Ed Sohm" <idaemes@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 12:19
Subject: RE: [ihc] 6 door school bus Travelall on e-bay.

Hmm...

If you look closer still, I think you'll see that the "spare tire" cover on
the passenger side rear doesn't have the bulge for an actual spare tire like
you'd expect.  Who wants to bet that it came with an undercarriage tire
carrier?  Dang, means I need to find one of those types of covers for the
panel...

-Ryan

---