RE: [ihc] 6 door school bus Travelall on e-bay.

Hey, I resemble that ;)

I think if you look closely and exclude the rear barn doors, you'll find
only 4 side doors. Looks to be the same conversion as the ambulances,
probably Springfield Equipment. Same truck as the one I found in the CA high
desert, which last I knew was working for Way Out West Tours in Green River
UT.

This is a test of my will power, 'tho' I have absolutely no *need* for a
stretch Travelall.

Jim