Re: [ihc] Tool I need

On Nov 8, 2004, at 8:22 PM, Greg Hermann wrote:

Because what you REALLY need would be what I have--a 3/4 drive torque
wrench that reads up to 600 ft lbs, and a 4:1 multiplier that is 3/4 drive
in, 1" drive out---

Greg :-)
Hey Greg,

I don't need a torque wrench, I already know that it's too darn tight for what I have around to try and get it off. <g>

Besides that, if I was using your multiplier, then I'd have to have 1" drive sockets.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs