Re: [ihc] Tool I need

John, Unless Ingersol has brought out a new wrench in
the last couple months, the impact wrench your son is
refering to is rated at 700lbft, bur IR claims it'll
loosen a bolt torqued to 1000lbft in like 20 or 30
second.

I've used a 1" torque wrench that was over 4' long
along w/ a multiplier once to tighten hitch bolts on a
pull scraper tongue. That was a real PITA as there was
no good way to hold the handle on the multiplier.
Wound up chaining it.

Mark