[ihc] Wheel Alignment

A few years ago I wrote a piece on wheel alginment for
the Binder Bulletin.  I just re-read the piece and
have a change to make.

Camber angle on a Dana 44 can be adjusted through the
use of a tapered shim placed between the spindle mount
and the axle tube end.  I've done this on my Scout II
(1977) and it worked well.  A good parts shop will be
able to supply or order the shims.  They look like
hard plastic ring shpaed gaskets.  If you look closely
they are thicker on one side than the other.

Here's the URL to the article in the Binder Bulletin.

http://www.binderbulletin.org/forums/faq.php?faq=ihcfaq_steering_category#faq_ihcfaq_diy_alignment

Steve