Re: Re[2]: [ihc] new travelall

Ken, Never seen a travelall w/ the 258 in it. However,
if you don't want to swap engines on such a clean
original TA, you can sure build up those 258s. On
thing you can do is put the head & fuel injection
system from a mid/late 90s 4.0 engine on it. If it was
mine, i'd build the 6banger to the hilt just to be
different! ;)
Mark