RE: [ihc] new travelall

I've been the opposite this year.  I'm so far behind the wagon that I
may never catch up to get back on.  It all started with that auction in
Nebraska a year ago last weekend. I filled up my trailer and Suburban
for $141. Then I drug home a '74 200 pickup in april and a '72 1210
pickup right after.  They were only $100 each.  Then in July, another
1210 ('72) for another $100, runs like a top after putting a new
condensor on the points.  Now the new travelette.  People are starting
to call me when they have a junker IH to get rid of.

It all ads up to parts nirvana though.  I will get this 'ette on the
road in 4wd form by only buying a master cylinder and shortening a
driveshaft or two.  I drove it around the acreage yesterday.  Needed a
hood, went to the shed and picked one out.  Do I want drum brakes on
front or disc?  3.73s or 4.10s, LS rear or not, auto or manual?  Well, I
might be stretching if I wanted 4.10s/drums/LS rear.  Oh, and the hood
isn't quite the right shade.  Waaah!

Ed Sohm
Battle Creek, IA

'71 800 B