RE: [ihc] new travelall

>-----Original Message-----
>From: John M. Adams [mailto:jma@domain.elided]
>Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 12:27 PM
>To: Jim Grammer; Ed Sohm; 'ihc-digest'
>Subject: RE: [ihc] new travelall

>Jim... Were you ever *on* the wagon? ;)

>John A.

Whether by chance, design, or divine intervention(yeah, right), I actually
went something like 8-9 months without acquiring any more IH junk bigger
than UPS could bring ;)

Now I'm backing to having 'pending' additions, with a Diesel Terra carcass
in Ventura to pick up, and my neighbor getting us(we're splitting them) 3
free Scout 80's that are supposed to arrive in October sometime :)

8P

Jim