RE: Re[2]: [ihc] new travelall

<snip travelog>

>I've been through all these areas before put stringing them all
>together was very nice.

Sounds like some of the route I took(in reverse) bringing Kate's A-120 T-all
back from The Springs. I'd had a bad experience on I-70(don't try to outrun
a snowstorm westbound out of Denver, especially when you're ahead of the
plows....doh!)and just wanted to see some different territory. Stayed
overnight in Ft. Collins, and bushwacked up to I80 across WY all the way to
the Mormon playground in Wendover that night. Nice drive, pretty country.

Nice T-all ya got, and it's all ready for a 401 transplant. I can hook you
up...  ;)

Jim