From: John M. Adams [mailto:jma@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 1:24 PM
To: Ed Sohm; 'ken.dunnington'; 'ihc-digest'
Subject: RE: [ihc] new travelall

Ed
> Sohm
> Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 12:39 PM
> To: 'ken.dunnington'; 'ihc-digest'
> Subject: RE: [ihc] new travelall
>
> I should try buying a decent IH once, rather than the dirt cheap ones
> with lots of issues.  Approval from the wife would be a welcome
change.
> <g>
>
> I was eying John Adams' nice clean Travelall when I stopped to see him
> month ago.  I just couldn't help thinking that Jenni would drive
> something like that.  Then I drag home a dirty nasty one out of a
> junkyard a couple weeks later.  Fell off the wagon, I guess.

Ed is too kind. Or didn't stay long enough to look close enough...  My
T'All
has lots of issues. Why, even as we speak, it's slowly issuing gear oil
from
the tranny, engine oil from the oil pan gasket, air from the left rear
tire,
volatile binding agents from all of the trim and vinyl, etc. All of my
vehicles have issues, including the 3 Binders in particular.

I think my biggest problem is trying to work on all of them part time,
instead of one of them full time, but I can't seem to avoid it. How Jim
and
Ed those other "accretive" ones amongst us manage to stay sane, I don't
know. If I had *more* than these 3, I'd be toast. Happy toast, but toast
just the same.

John A.