RE: [ihc] A question...Excursion solids?

*4WD* Excursions are solid front axle w/leaf springs, i.e. Jan's PSD(IH
content) equipped 2002. SuperDuty, as TM sez.

I've seen a pic of the new coil spring D60 front end. Seeing as the
Excursion's reportedly in the final model year, I'm thinking it's prolly not
gonna get the new bits. Magazine report I saw recently only mentioned a
front end trim update.

Jim