From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Mac McMuffin
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 7:47 AM
To: Tom Reed; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [ihc] Pri-G: the debate begins

## >> Hello Mac and Ryan,
## >>
## >> Just so you are prepared the instructions of the bottle say
## >> to aerate the
## >> fuel with a fish tank pump and an aerator stone. I'll be
## >> interested to hear
## >> how it goes.
## >>
## >>
## >> Tom Reed
## >> ---

an aerator stone?  if i understand correctly how those work, it needs to
be
at the bottom of the tank, with the air line running down to it from the
aerator pump, right?  how are we supposed to get something like that
down
into the tank through the fill-hole cage?  it'd have to be awfully small
fit through there, and then there's the extra adventure of getting it
back
out again.

stucking a small-diameter hose down through the cage is do-able.  Ryan
though about using the truck's own air system and a small hose for that
very
purpose.  i thought about buying a fishtank aerator and sticking its
hose
down to the bottom of the tank.  but an aerator stone?  i don't see how
we
can do that one.  would be better than the hose alone, i think.  but not
really possible.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.