Re: [ihc] About those parking brakes .....

In Maryland you have to get a safety inspection and
pay the sales tax on the current value of the vehicle.
 Turns out to be cheaper than the Missouri property
taxes on a new vehicle.  Later, on a schedule, you'll
have to get smogged.  I'm not moving all of my
vehicles here just the two newest ones.

STeve