RE: [ihc] About those parking brakes .....

They'll never give up the visual inspections.  They're
having too much fun.  And that's really what's going
on.  Driving an old car vs the environmental cost of
building a new one is a no-brainer from an
environmental point.  They're just power drunk.
Absolute power corrupts, absolutely.   Who said that?

Sure sounds like the old Soviet Union to me.

Steve