RE: [ihc] About those parking brakes .....

Very simple.

If they want power and fuel, build the power plants
and refineries where the stuff will be used.  The
thing that disturbs me about most do-gooders is that
they aren't trying to lower pollution.  Just move it
somewhere else.

Like moving the power plants to Four Corners Az.  I'll
never forgive them for that.

Steve