[ihc] 1951 L-120 for sale near Portland, Oregon

        I have a 1951 L-120 pickup for sale. Truck originally had a
Silver Diamond 220 engine, but that was pulled in the 1970s in favor of
an older 214 Greed Diamond engine. Why, I do not know. There is no
driveline and no radiator. The truck came from eastern Washington about 2
months ago (lived in the Tri-Cities area for the last 50 years), and is a
rust-free truck. It is pretty straight, with a tight cab (caulking on
posts is good). It has a heavy-duty bed by Superior Bed Company, but the
rear fenders are missing. It has the original IH axle. Both fuel tanks
appear good. This could be a nice project for someone. It does have a
good Oregon title, based on the chassis number not the engine number, so
putting in another engine will not be an issue down the road. Please
contact me about this, I need to find a home for it. The truck is in
Woodburn just off of I-5, and can be viewed if you call first. I have
some pictures to e-mail you if you tell me you want them.

-Colin Rush/503-771-6487/chesnimnus@domain.elided