RE: [ihc] GVW comparisons

John, just to add to the confusion, I have a 2000 Ford F-350 with a GVW of
9900#, my 73 IH 1210 4x4 is 6300#.  I have a 24 foot gooseneck stock trailer
and can tell you that the IH handles the weight of a loaded trailer much
better then the Ford.  Now, the Ford drives better, stops better and with
the PowerStroke IH Diesel, has more power, but the IH supports the weight of
the loaded trailer better.

Kurt