[ihc] RE: ihc-digest V7 #613

John,

I had also seen the ads on that trucking companies website. I've not yet been
there to take a look but a friend of mine has. The owner is a real diehard IH
collector and has about everything from trucks, Scouts, tractors
,refridgerators, posters and all kinds of other merchandise.
The red 200 firetruck is about the same type of vehicle as the one that I'm
restoring. These were all firetrucks used in Switzerland where they seemed to
be quite popular. Mine doesn't have the fire equipment though, I bought it as
a cab/chassis.
I've seen some of his other trucks a while back at a IH tractor meeting
nearby.

Paul