RE: [ihc] GVW comparisons

Thanks, Howard.

So... assuming the '67 rating is "actual", and the '79 rating is "adjusted",
is there a formula I can apply to the '79 rating to come up with a more
realistic number? (Or at least as realistic as pre '75 numbers were). I'm
just wanting to compare the ratings between the two trucks, in a meaningful
way...

Thanks,

John A.