RE: [ihc] GVW comparisons

Uhh...

OK, I'm feeling dense, but I'll guess: In the 70s, some government body
invented some magic number below which a vehicle's emissions had to be some
other magic number. IH intentionally set the Scout GVW to greater than magic
number 1 in order to avoid having to comply with magic number 2. Is that
what you're saying? Didn't said government body check these things?

"What a world, what a world..."

Thanks, Ryan.

John