Re: [ihc] Oh, yeah-another brake question!

> Has anyone also told you the earth is flat or that you have just won the
> Euro-Arican Lottery?     :-)

Well, no....Why, IS the earth flat?

And I don't even remember buying a ticket!!!

The reason I believed that info was because the ONLY place I have sought
such information has been on this list and on the BB diesel talk forum.  And
when I was told that before, no one refuted it then, so I assumed it to be
true, as several people seemed to have been following the thread.

SO, thanks again for the "new" info-very valuable info to have!  Now I am
right back where I started, basically.  I am back to needing to find someone
around here that has a diesel so I can see how it is set up.  Trouble is, I
have found scant few Scouts at all around since moving to GA, and not sure I
can find any diesels at all!!!

GREAT!!!

Thanks, Howard!

Michael