Re: [ihc] Oh, yeah-another brake question!

1.  A 77 definitely came with a dual master cylinder and it was power--no
manual system was offered with the disk brakes.

2.  A proportioning valve was standard on these with lines running from
the master cylinder into the top of the valve and the front brakes coming
out the front bottom and the rear brakes coming out the rear.

I'll leave the rest of your questions to others.

Howard