Re: [ihc] Ryan's Nuts

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Randolph" <bigscout79@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 13:52
Subject: Re: [ihc] Ryan's Nuts

http://bbs.off-road.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=offroadjeepshort&Number=1330746&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1

http://www.michiganjeepers.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/751377/an/0/page/0#751377

> I'd be very interested to know if this works out for you.
>
> -Jeff

Thanks,

I'll try to remember to pick up some birthday candles on the way to the shop
tomorrow... would be cool if it worked.  However, with the depth of a lug
nut, I don't know if the wax could go all the way into it...

We'll see what happens and I'll have my fingers crossed.

-Ryan

---